Saturday, May 13, 2017

Imperial Assault May 2017 Unboxing

Picked up the latest set from the fLGS.  The f is lower case 'cause they ain't that friendly (considering dollars spent that I could have easily picked up on the Intertube).  But not bad enough for me to name and shame.

So the three boxes are based on droids.

All 'toon and no movie cannon. :(

And I was really excited that one of the cards I got -- you know the big price for these figs is in the card board (which there is none) and card stock that is packaged with the fig -- is a Weaken.  Yep.  12 weren't enough.  We needed 1 more.  :(

All complaining aside, the figs are wonderful.  I pay the premium for a reason. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

New Project - Descent 2

Needed a new project so I picked up a new game...   Descent2! I'm a behind the ball on this one.  What seems like dozens of boxed ...

Popular